add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair h100i v2

GaryBurgercat123

10 days ago

i have the corsair h100i v2 and am planning to put it on the top of the fractial design meshify but i wanted to add some bling to it so i wanted to put some nzxt aer rgb 2 fans as the fans on the radiator. WIll that work or will my temps be awful? thanks

Comments

• 4 days ago
  • 1 point

Fans are fans, they'll do the job right

• 3 days ago
  • 1 point

According to the specs of each cooler fan, the H100i v2 would perform worse. That wouldn't be a H100i v2 anymore. lol

So if you don't mind to sacrifice performance for the look, then...

Corsair H100i v2 fan specs (max)

Fan Model: SP Series

Fan Airflow: 70.69 CFM

Fan Static Pressure: 4.65 mm-H2O

Fan Speed: 2435 RPM

NZXT Aer RGB 2 fan specs (max)

Fan Model: AIR Series

Fan Airflow: 52.44 CFM

Fan Static Pressure: 1.35 mm-H2O

Fan Speed: 1500 RPM

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube