add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Amazon Won't Sell Me A Keyboard...

Outsiders

1 month ago

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I figure it had to deal with keyboards...

I decided on the Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and Amazon is listed as the lowest price. I add it to my System Builder and I have 12 items that are listed for Amazon. I click on the Buy button, it opens the Amazon pages and I add the items to my shopping cart. I was able to add 11 items to the shopping cart and listed on the Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard says the following:

This item cannot be shipped to your selected location. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

I check the rest of my items and they all state that they are shipped and sold from Amazon.com. I talked to Amazon chat and they tell me that some companies restrict shipping locations. Of course, they can't give me an answer when I tell them I live in Illinois and I have 5 other Corsair items in the shopping cart and they all say "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com."

This ever happen to anyone else?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I never had that, most companies ship 48 states no problem unless its a regulated item in your area like some air/bb guns, etc. And if it says Amazon sold by, then sounds pretty fishy. But I have no doubt Amazon is not going to tell you anything, their CS is terrible IMO and rarely gives you any answers no matter if they fix the issue or not.

Just make sure its the Amazon page and somehow you didn't get on one of the 'other sellers' amazon pages for the same product, that can happen and then their shipping rules apply.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

can you link exct keyboard

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

This might be an issue for amazon to address... you know because it's their store that is behaving weirdly.

[comment deleted]
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Colorado here. Proceeding to order seems to work just fine for me. My guess is some stupid/weird state regulation. Maybe use another source such as eBay?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

It appears to be something with Amazon because I can order the keyboard from both NewEgg and Best Buy and have it shipped to my address in Illinois.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Hmm. Not sure what's going on then. I've actually had pretty decent customer support from Amazon unlike others. Might be worth just a few moments of your time to see if you can instant message or call about it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube