add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Just tried to start my pc and ram isn't lighting up?

kurtrocks159

3 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hhFCyk This is my build with all the parts I bought. The motherboard is showing and error that shows a yellow light dram and wont load into the bios.

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Take one memory stick out and try again. If it boots, the stick you took out might be faulty. If it doesn't boot, put the stick back in and take the other stick out, then try to boot.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube