add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

White Q-LED Light is On, But PC Works Perfectly Fine

Jlillywhite23
  • 3 months ago

Good Evening.

This morning, I turned my PC on, and the White Q-LED (VGA) on my ASUS PRIME Z390-A Motherboard came on, but my PC booted and is functioning perfectly fine. The PC has been on, and has been used all day (10 hours), and the light still has not turned off.

I've had the light come on before, and not boot, and I was able to fix it by booting my PC up with the GPU not plugged in, plugged the GPU in and rebooted. Since, in this case, the PC booted, I didn't want to mess with anything. I can build a PC, but troubleshooting issues is not my forte.

Do any of you have any ideas as to why this could be happening, and how I can fix it? The white LED goes with my color scheme, but it's outright annoying, since it is so bright.

This is the second issue I've had with this ASUS board. I'm a little frustrated with ASUS. For the price point, and everyone saying they are one of the best motherboard companies, I sure am not having a good time with it.

Thank you all, and if you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

• John

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube