add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

If you had to dress like a billionaire (same stuff everyday), what would you choose?

nostalgia2302

2 months ago

If you were to burn all your clothes and just choose one or two outfits and wear the same stuff every day as some billionaires do (and did, r.i.p Steve Jobs), what are your choices?

You can do max 2 outfits: one informal for everyday and one formal/elegant one for very specific occasions.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

I would wear big sheets of metal, because I'm a robot.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Sounds hot.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh my god, the mods said NO NSFW allowed, jfc

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

Informal, Jean's, t-shirt, hoodie depending on weather.

Formal, same w/polo.

I wouldn't change a thing whether I had the money or not, because I either have more important things to spend the money on, or I have enough money to ignore people talking about how I dress.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Informal would probably be like Theodore Roosevelt, and formal would be like Eisenhower when he was in the military (officer attire).

Seeing as I’m not in the military, I’ve got a long way to go before this idea pans out.

• 2 months ago
  • 3 points

General Stolen Valor

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

You are a stole'd one.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Veteran who has a youtube channel: Back away. I will deal with this stolen valor slime myself.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Wouldn’t be stolen if I earned it.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Formal would probably be a button-up shirt with jeans or something. Informal, basically athletic clothes.

Most expensive clothes brands (Gucci, Louis V, Off-White) are probably made for ******* spoiled kids who have nothing better to spend their money on. If I get to be a billionaire, I want to be a more casual kind, you know?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Not all expensive clothing brands are just for needless wastes of money. Depending on the brand you by, you get higher quality materials, more intricate designs, and better fits. I personally don't shop for outrageously expensive clothes, but I do enjoy quality.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Which is funny, because Zuckerberg t-shirts cost around $400 USD and are made in Italy. Way above Gucci or Vuiton.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Informal, denim (probably Levi's), weather appropriate shirt. Formal, new denim (probably Levi's), occasion appropriate shirt. If I needed a tux or a suit I'd rent it. Thinking about it, nearly all the clothes I have are 100% cotton, and some wool socks and sweaters. It doesn't take much to make me happy, but I don't like spending my money on low quality stuff. In today's world price and quality aren't necessarily connected.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Formal would be grey pants and a dress shirt under a quart zip. Looks nice, but certainly not anything special. And for casual I'd wear a t-shirt and workout shorts or sweatpants depending on the time of the year. I'd wear whatever allowed me to blend in and not appear as any different than anyone else. I think the best way to deal with wealth/fame is to not let it go to your or anyone else's head that you are any different from anyone else.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think I've ever owned more than one suit at a time, so that takes care of formal. For the other one I'm tempted to say a custom fitted bathrobe, but then I'd have to wear the suit grocery shopping. So, sweats and t-shirt.

Actually, 2 doesn't work, even if you allow multiple copies (for laundry). You need at least 3 in places that have winter.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I already do wear the same 2 outfits every day. I guess I'm a billionaire now?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Informal: Hat Gray, Cyan blue polo, Gray dickies has to be above the knee by about an inch, black belt Velcro so there's no buckle, socks just above ankle, Cyan blue with a gray Nike logo shoes. so the same I wear now I like my wardrobe Formal: probably idk maybe my military uniform that's pretty formal, I've never been to a formal event don't really know how to dress for that occasion i would probably have to try on a **** load of things

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I probably wouldn't have a set casual outfit, although it would definitely include jeans. As for professional wear, it's hard to beat a nice tailored suit. Probably something from Jos. A. Bank or Armani (although I'd probably go back a few years for the Armani suit). I have a couple suits from Jos. A. Bank and their 1905 collection is pretty nice, although the quality went down from 2018 to 2019.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Since when did billionaires wear the same stuff every day?

There's Steve Jobs and Zuckerberg but not too many others come off to the top of my head.

A pair of levis for informal pants as levis last forever, in larger families a single pair can be worn by several different siblings and go through many days of being outside in the rugged terrain before ever tearing a hole. For shirts, just any T - Shirt made out of a high enough quality that'll last you a while and is comfortable to wear.

For formal just a Tux that isn't a pain to wear for long periods of time ( rare i know ) and a clip on tie as most people spent more time tying their ties than at most formal events anyway. With a nice pair of black pants and shoes.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

For formal just a Tux that isn't a pain to wear for long periods of time ( rare i know ) and a clip on tie as most people spent more time tying their ties than at most formal events anyway. With a nice pair of black pants and shoes.

If you tie a tie that much you're doing it wrong. I tie a tie once and it stays that way for pretty much ever, lol. Clip on ties....just no, lol.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Guess im doing it wrong because its a pain to do every time the tux is needed.

Right now i dont a clip on tie because they're expensive but maybe might be worth it because i have never been a suit person.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Benefit of a clip on, much harder to be strangled by it, lol.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Informal: T-shirts and joggers

Formal: A grey 3-piece

[comment deleted]
  • 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Just make sure you don't turn into a fly.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube