add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Built 1st pc, can't boot up.

ChaotechComputers
  • 2 months ago

Hello PCPP community! I recently built my first PC, and what happens is kinda weird.

So it worked right away, but now what happens is the pc boots up, right after the win10 loading screen the monitor blacks out saying "analog mode, auto detect" or "power saving mode enabled". Kinda like the pc getting shutdown, except it's the screen and not the pc. I rebuilt the PC and it still does the same thing, even reinstalled windows please help. If any more info is needed pls ask me. Thanks

Ryzen 3 2200G

ASRock B450 Pro4

Patriot Viper Elite 2400MHz 4GB

Rosewill SPECTRA C100 Case

PowerSpec 430W 80+

Integrated GPU (for now, until my 1050 ti arrives)

Old Hard Disk from a dell optiplex 755.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I have VGA, all the cables is connected and input is correct.

What do you think could be wrong with the PC?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

This is a known issue with Windows 10. Has to do with the video drivers. If your 1050 ti is coming in the next couple of days I would wait, install it and re-install windows. It is likely the drives Windows installs for the GTX card will not have the issue. Then you can install the GTX updated drivers.

If you need to fix this, try booting windows into safe mode with networking and install the AMD video drivers.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, could you provide me with a reason that my monitor is running at 1hz?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

What? I don't think it is possible for the monitor to run at 1hz, so that seem more like an error in whatever is reporting it. Where are you seeing 1hz reported?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

In display settings.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

That simply might be what the monitor displays if it does not have an input. Still strange.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube