add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Did a case fan swap and PC will won't display

Fiery101
  • 2 months ago

The CPU heatsink fan stopped spinning so I quickly did a hard shutdown (holding power button). I then swapped the fan with a spare I had and then turned it on to see if it worked. It did so I turned it back of by shutting it down in windows. I then put the case side panels back on and then hit the power button and fans spin but mouse and keyboard no longer light up but the fans and rgb stuff in the PC still are spinning and light up. The display is also not showing anything. Things I have tried so far is un plugging and plugging back in the hdmi cable for my GPU and un plugging and plugging back in the PC power cable. Help would be appreciated, thanks!

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube