add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Dual Monitor Screen Tearing

ViNx-
  • 3 months ago

I just plugged in a 2nd monitor to my graphics card. In game i get alot of screen tearing and frame rate drops alot. one monitor is 60hz and the other is 144hz. the 144hz monitor is set to 2 in display settings and the 60hz to 1. the resolution for each monitor is set to there respective resolutions. The 144hz is set to 1920x1080, the 60hz monitor's resolution is set to 1680x1050.

Both monitors are plugged into the gpu. the 60hz monitor is a vga port using a dva to hdmi adapter to connect to the gpu.

My PC Specs: Amd ryzen 5 1600 Gtx 1060 6gb 16gb ram

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube