add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Remember Reach

Nullarc77

12 days ago

Less then 24 hours till it falls. Who can I expect to see there?(besides JCMsergox, I already know you will be there). Also what do you plan on doing first? Campaign or multiplayer? Personally playing campaign first. Normally I play through Reach's campaign twice a year but I haven't it touched it this year because I have been waiting for this since I watched the live stream back in March. This is also the first game I have ever pre-ordered. I have been waiting for this since I first heard the rumors late last year that they were working on a port. I have never been this hyped for a game I have beaten several times.

Also thanks to my brother for buying it for me(I traded some things for it so I did in a round about way purchase it).

EDIT: It is beautiful

Comments

• 12 days ago
  • 5 points

“Who can I expect to see there?”

Bro, I just finished my budget for this quarter on Black Friday deals. You can’t expect me to buy more things!

• 11 days ago
  • 2 points

Yeah I understand. I got a good deal on some LEGO today for cyber Monday.

• 11 days ago
  • 1 point

You’re a good man!

• 11 days ago
  • 1 point

Darth Vader's transformation was on sale for $9. Can't pass that up. It's normally $25. And I have been wanting the new A-Wing.

• 10 days ago
  • 2 points

I love how everyone has everything that they are interested in. I am just imagining a 6'10" football player sitting there assembling Legos and computers. Its amazing the vast variety of PC enthusiasts that there are and how forums like these can bring us all together.

• 10 days ago
  • 1 point

Well PC building is similar to building with LEGO. Just a lot more fragile. And I find LEGO very relaxing. Whether building sets or MOCs. And LEGO is really the only hobby I have that I show to other people on a regular basis in the form of youtube videos. Yeah when I build a PC I post it here. But that's once or twice a year. I like having something that I can build when I want and show others.

• 10 days ago
  • 1 point

You know, I think I remember having a version of the Darth Vader’s transformation that was inside of the emperor’s ship. I got it for my birthday and it had been one of my favorites.

• 9 days ago
  • 2 points

Get it on MS Gamepass!!! MS ultimate game pass if curretly $1 for 3 months! https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-game-pass-ultimate/CFQ7TTC0KHS0/000F?WT.mc_id=CNavGamesXboxGamePassUltimate&lc=1033&activetab=pivot:gamesanddealstab

Less then 50 cents a month for access to all their game pass games including reach. Soon as you sign up, just cancel subscription before 3 months is up or straight away

• 9 days ago
  • 1 point

Is that separate from the stuff that comes with Xbox Live?

• 9 days ago
  • 1 point

sort of.

There are 3 plans. Xbox pass for PC which lets you play the Xbox game pass selection of PC games. Xbox pass for your console which lets you play Xbox pass games on your console and Xbox ultimate which lets you play Xbox game pass games on both your PC and console as well as including Xbox gold.

TBH this may explain the plans cleanly: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass?OCID=AID2000131_SEM_LSLugrCL&source=lp#join

If you just want to access the Xbox pass library on your PC, you normally just want the Xbox pass for PC. But right now with the Xbox Ultimate game pass of $1 for 3 months, makes absolute sense to grab that then cancel as soon as you have it. Down the line if you feel inclined to join the service again, just get it for PC.

• 10 days ago
  • 2 points

(besides JCMsergox, I already know you will be there).

;)

My XBL tag is the same as my PCPP Username, so drop me an invite if you want to Nullarc. Don't be a stranger!

• 9 days ago
  • 2 points

My tag is the same as here also.

Due to never having Xbox Live I never really got to play Halo Reach online before. Wow have I missed out.

But the campaign is a lot easier with a mouse and keyboard. I beat it in only about 7 hours.

• 10 days ago
  • 1 point

I'm gonna install it soon, give it a whirl. If nothing else than for old times sake! I just started the Gears 5 campaign last night though.

• 9 days ago
  • 1 point

I need to save for the entire Master Chief collection okay?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube