add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Mysterious Motherborad

Imr_l

2 months ago

Hello all, I had recently built a gaming setup and coming from AIO PC's, it is a new experience for me. When I turned off windows, the PC shuts down, but there were still lights on the motherboard. Is this suppose to happen? Also, my G300s that had been connected to that motherboard still had it's lights on. I'm wondering if I hadn't shut down the PC properly or if it is the motherboard fault. Another question, is there a way to make it that when you turn off windows, the monitor turns off too? Again since I'm coming from all in one's, I'm used to the display shutting down with the system. All noob questions, but any help would be great appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah that should happen if you have lighting. The lights shouldn’t be off unless the pc isn’t plugged. I don’t think there is a way to shut down display

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok thanks!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube