add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair Commander Pro setup question

ValhallaOutcast

11 days ago

bought some RGB items over black Friday and looking for some tips on setup, I got a Corsair H100i RGB Platinum AIO, 3 pack of LL120 RGB fans and a Commander Pro

The fans come with the RGB controller and a lighting node

The way I understand it the Commander replaces the lighting node but I still use the RGB controller

From what I have seen the fans are pretty simple connect the RGB cable to the RGB controller and the power cable in this case to the Commander Pro

Where I need info/help on his the AIO, do I connect the fans on the AIO to the pump on the AIO or can I connect the fans to the Commander Pro/RGB Controller and than just connect the pump to the MB (CPU Fan header and USB 2.0)

Comments

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube