add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Noctua D15 Installation Help

thigh1
  • 2 months ago

So I am doing my first PC build in the Meshify C. And i am kind of worried about installing the noctua d15. Anyone who has installed it have any tips?

Is it possible to install it on the mobo and connect most of the wires before installing the mobo in the case?

Or is it better to do the noctua last while the mobo is already in the case? Im just worried installing the noctua correctly and the thermal paste will be more difficult that way.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 2 points

... install it on the mobo and connect most of the wires before installing the mobo in the case?

That is the typical procedure.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube