add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Plz help with freezing problem

Jee138

2 months ago

Whenever I get into any game, it would freeze every 3 seconds and the only way out would be to alt+tab. But when I go back in, the game freezes again and repeats the process. They are happening on all of my games so it's not a game problem. Thanks

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

So the game doesnt crash, but it just freezes and keeps freezing? Maybe your internet. Could you please link me your part list? Also which games are you playing?

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Qf2VFG When I get into any game, it runs well for about 3 seconds then freezes. So I alt+tab out then back in and it works again... for three seconds and the process repeats itself until I rage and quit the game.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I just when into fortnite to test it, to see if it would work, and it's kind of worse here. Massive frame drops from 120 to 30. Can't even load into games properly. It's just stuck on a loading screen.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube