add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New build: display, keyboard, mouse not turning on

Treatyless

2 months ago

I just built my first PC, and I've made all the connections the the mobo and psu. The fans spin on the CPU and GPU just fine and I don't receive a post code from the motherboard. The PC boots up fine like it would be functional but my display, keyboard and mouse are not functioning after the PC boots. The BIOS is in working operation according to the motherboard lighting aswell. I've been trying to fix this issue for a few days but I can't seem to get it to work. All help is greatly appreciated! Ask and I can elaborate aswell.

Specs: MSI z87 gd65 motherboard i7 4790 CPU 1050 gtx gpu 32gb G skill ram ddr3

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube