add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Still no post help!!!

anthonytran12

2 months ago

I checked everything and double checked again all the cords or connected the cpu cord is connected checked the cpu no bends pins check motherboard no bend pins take apart the pc put it back together couple of times still no post tried the rams in different slot nothing tried one rams stick at a time and still no post to the bios but the pc is able to turned on and off all the fans work graphic card cooler and the case fans and i plugged the hdmi cord to my graphic card tried different hdmi cords nothing this is my first build thanks guys. And i dont think mine need a bios update.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HGbLPn

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

It sound like you may have a bad motherboard. It could be the GPU as well. If you have another GPU, or know someone that can plug your GPU to test it that would be good to know if the GPU is working.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright thanks man :/

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry, I could not be of more help.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

no worry man hopefully i can figure it out thanks again man

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you tried turning your system on with no RAM installed? I know that sounds daft, but trying to elicit a beep code, for no RAM, is in itself a test... if you still don't get anything I suspect as well that either your CPU/motherboard is DOA

Have you tried to elicit the beep code for no GPU as well by removing the GPU and booting the system...

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Have not tried removing the GPU and booting the system

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube