add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I need nvidia control panel

connor333
  • 2 months ago

For some dumb reason it no longer downloads along with latest video drivers, and you have to get it from the windows 10 store.

I try to download it from win10 store but never successful. You'll notice the ratings are extremely low for this same reason.

There has to be an other option, any ideas?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

The way you get it on the store is quirky. You can’t press the install button, but you have to add it to your cart and check out for it to work. That’s what I did when I built my new rig.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah i've tried that unfortunately same results.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

For some dumb reason it no longer downloads along with latest video drivers.

Does work OK on my GPU.

I never heard that Nvidia drivers doesn't include their own Conrtol panel. It's a part from the Nvidia driver package.

Uninstall everything related to Nvidia that way: https://www.wikihow.com/Uninstall-Nvidia-Drivers

Then download the latest drivers form Nvidia according to your GPU in question, perform a clean installation and use the parts you really need.

https://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/monthly_2017_12/CustomOptions2.jpg.a939bf4fd3b05727c0b071c079169453.jpg

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I've done that, they dont' include it anymore with drivers.

I fixed it, however. You have to download the app on the same drive as the operating system. So if you have C: Windows but download windows games on E:, you have to manually change it back to C: for the app to begin download.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube