add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Pc Wont Show Display. No bios. Several questions with new build.

Treyboi

1 month ago

My PC has worked fine before. Here recently I have been going around changing settings in the bios. I went in to change the AIO_PUMP settings to be adjustable to either PWM/DC fan setting so one of my case fan's wouldn't run at 2000rpm. This worked then I went to reset and nothing... I got power but no display nothing.

First and foremost I want to mention that I have a total of 7 fans running on my Asus X470 Pro Prime mobo. 1 of them is the stock cpu cooler and the other 6 are case fans. Three exhaust and three intakes. I have two of those case fans hooked up to a AIO_PUMP header one on a W_PUMP+ header, and one hooked up to CPU_OPT. The remaining three are hooked up to a normal CHA_FAN (there are only three of those on this mobo.) All of these pins are 4 pin connectors though. First off can I this? Second... whats going on with my pc

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

First thing I’d do is pull the cmos battery from the board, and wait about 5ish minutes then put it back in. Should reset the bios back to default

If that doesn’t work, then there’s another issue afoot

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

That worked thank you. Is it okay to have that many fans like I do? And where theyre plugged in at is that okay?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Is it okay to have that many fans like I do?

It's OK especially if they are working properly, but it's not normal. lol

Why the heck do you need so many fans? :-P

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Why not I guess lol. It looks cool with the RGB and better airflow

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

OK. lol

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Would it be a good idea to get a CHA_FAN splitter? CSU’s spike I said some of these case fans are plugged into other headers like water pump.. etc. I can’t control rpms if it’s not the CHA_FAN header

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube