add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! RAM/CPU DEBUG LIGHT

xtidusxx
  • 2 months ago

Can someone Please help me I AM AT A LOST!!!! https://pcpartpicker.com/user/xtidusxx/saved/ this is my original build one day when i got back from work i turned it on and no display or anything came up, i checked mobo and the debug lights alternated between RAM/CPU, first thing i did was order some more RAM from Amazon, when that came in i switched the ram out and still nothing, next thing i did was buy a graphics card since i had been needing an upgrade anyway, so i bought a 2080 super, STILL NOTHING, next i thought it may be my Mobo having problems, so i bought another Mobo of the same kind because i didnt get a warranty and stupid newegg only refunds if u have the box which i didn't (never buying from them again) and swapped out the mobo and error still happened, NEXT i thought ok maybe my cpu overheated possibly? so i bought a i9 9900k and another cpu fan along with it and guess what? STILL THE SAME ERROR, i also bought another power supply a 750w one this time, SAME ******* ERROR, i even had too buy a new case because the 2080 is so damn big it wouldn't fit, and lastly today i go too best buy and buy ANOTHER MOBO THIS TIME A Z390 "GAMING PLUS" instead of the Carbon Pro i have and some 16gb Corsair Vengence RAM just too see mayyyybeee one last try, and nope SAME ******* ERROR this has gone on for over a month now i have been without a pc and ive been furious and i have no idea what too do, i checked the pins on each motherboard and they all aren't bent, theres no way its the RAM because i have tried three different types, can't be a motherboard issue because I HAVE TRIED 3 DIFFERENT ONES, the only other explantation would be if the i9 i bought was also DOA but i really am not trying too go out best buy and spend money on a third processor..... at this point i have boxed all this **** up and am sending all the stuff i bought too amazon back, i know this is long and probably no one will even read it but man this is so frustrating at this point i dont know what too do! THIS IS ALL NEW EQUIPMENT HOW AM I STILL HAVING THE SAME RAM/CPU DEBUG LIGHTS?

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Currently right now i have the new mobo i brought from best buy plugged up sitting outside of my old tesseract case on a wooden table, i have my old i7 9700k in, and no GPU installed, i also have one Cosair Vengeance stick currently in slot 2 (i have tried slot 1 3 4 already) PC is turned on and everything is lighting up, (Case Fans lighting up and spinning, RGB CPU Fan lighting up and spinning) and the mobo debug light is still alternating between RAM then CPU constantly looping, its been on for about 10min just doing the same thing over and over.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Kinda expected no replies....I've tried googling and that hadn't been any help... Lmao man this is so frustrating

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube