add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
shanerobs45
  • 3 months ago

Posting the product codes here ASIN B07H6MKSXZ Manufacturer reference MCC-C700M-MG5N-S00 and here is the manufacturers page here https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/full-tower/cosmos-c700m/ And here is the Amazon retail link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H6MKSXZ/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_9xYpEbJ25YPGZ I hope this is enough info to add this case thnx

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Just doing a partspicker list on my build and trying to add this Cooler Master C700M case

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Thnx for the link but when I was compiling my list it wasn't showing up in searches?

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

It might not have been compatible with your parts list.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks you were right it says the case and motherboard are not compatible which is wrong because the cosmos c700m does take a eatx motherboard and the manufacturers product page says that it supports eatx so I'm not sure where the incompatibility is lol

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Some cases don't support all sizes of EATX that exist. The standard is 12"x13", but many cases, the C700M included, support 12"x10.9", which is an EATX size. PCPP doesn't list compatibility because it doesn't support all sizes.

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok thanks I appreciate the clarification I could see with the auros masters side facing main power and USB 3.0 port compatibility issues with this motherboard it fits but cables were a tight fit

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube