add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
koolnick14
  • 8 days ago

Asus prime b450ma vs msi b450 pro vdh max They both support ryzen 3rd generation out of the box. Not looking for overclocking. My budget is under 100 dollars.

Comments

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Both boards will do, but for an 3700X/3800X and up, i would consider the B450M Pro-VDH Max as the better choice.

A even better choice would be this board from ASRock.

ASRock B450M/AC: Compatible with up to a 3700X/3800X processor out of the box.

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

I am going to use ryzen 5 3600. Why you consider msi one better choice? And as rock is out of option due to non availability of its authorized service center.

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Because it has a VRM heat-sink and you don't buy a board for using it only with the slowest processor from each CPU generation that this board supports. ;)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube