add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

case help for a first time build? :D

Brandon582

68 months ago

so im making this build right? anyways i was gonna use a thermaltake level 10 gt, but ive heard from many peoples that i should not use that as it is not a very good case. ive done some more digging and found this http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cfi-case-boreallightbom but i cant find any reviews online, so has any of yous guys used and or reviewed this case? or have suggestions? my other two choices are the corsair 900d, or the CM Storm Stryker. im looking for a large, but unique case, nothing like fractal design or those sorts. and any help or suggestions are gretly appreciated! THANKS!

and heres my build list if you needs it http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Brandon582/saved/4rLA

Comments

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

Out of all of those, I'd pick the Corsair. It's huge though, and unless you're going with a full custom loop, I'd go with the CM case. If you still want the looks of the Obsidian line, the 750D is available too. If you're looking for a more aggressive style, check out NZXT's Phantom line too.

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

Among the three listed, another vote for the Corsair 900D. With that said, some of the features of the Corsair 800D is very interesting as well. :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube