add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case help

mightymitch1141

67 months ago

I really like the look if this case. It looks like it has good airflow and all. But will all the cables reach their destination. I am a bit worried about that cause this case looks pretty big. If they don't how do I make the cables reach their destination? Plz help http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-case-rc912kkn1

Comments

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

the cooler master haf case is regarded to be a very good case for the money. as for the cables you shouldn't have any issues but if you do have any it would be the psu not the case. what psu do you have

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

That'll be fine. Most power supplies will work even with a full tower, like the 900D.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube