add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

[Addition] MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX Motherboard

BrandonPotter0
  • 1 month ago

Part Number: (See Part Number note*)

Manufacturer Product Page: https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MAG-X570-TOMAHAWK-WIFI/Overview

Retailer Link: No Link Available yet

• I was told by MSI to email their sales people to get the part number. I will be updating this post when I hear back from them :D

I apologize for the incomplete form >-<

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 4 points
  • 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Omg Wow! Thank you so much :D Hope to see other pics for it uploaded soon to <3

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

watch it go fast though with the virus+S-tier features at C-tier pricing!

• 1 month ago
  • 2 points

I just want to buy the damn thing qq

• 10 days ago
  • 2 points

For Canadians: The 'MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI' is listed at $309 CDN [$222 US]. None in Stock May21. Techies will have to confirm that it is identical to the version above.

Canada Computers: https://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=26_1832_1833&item_id=169087

• 3 days ago
  • 1 point

thx for this.. was planning on a b450 Tomahawk then started looking a x570 for dual m.2 set up. Then I caught a couple of videos from GN and I'm dying for this board. Probably pair with 3700x and 5700xt.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Hasn't been released yet :(

• 1 month ago
  • 3 points

I know it hasnt, but Im getting the part number. It can still be added to the site here :P

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

i need the part number more plz.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Patience. lol. Im eagerly awaiting the part number as well. Its all up to MSI now to supply the part number :D

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

This. I plan to make them money by putting it in builds for others.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Im sure if the part is added to PCPP even without the Part number, it will help them alot :P MSI already has all the specs for the Mobo already as it is.

[comment deleted]
  • 19 days ago
  • 0 points

255 US? Thats actually not bad, considering alot of other X570 boards are more then 300 USD

• 18 days ago
  • 4 points

Not from a normal store, so expect closer to the quoted 200.

• 15 days ago
  • 1 point

last I saw it was at $219 at Newegg and BH. CDW does not have stock and they are paddign the price (called their number). The stock is back-ordered on neweg and will be available around June 1.

• 11 days ago
  • 1 point

Do you have a link for the newegg backorder? I have been checking daily and found nothing.

• 10 days ago
  • 2 points

My bad, I kept thinking it was newegg, but couldnt find it again. here is a BH link https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1561623-REG/msi_msi_mag_x570_tomahawk.html

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube