add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

[Correction] ASRock Radeon RX 5500 XT Challenger ITX 8G

Vycyous
  • 1 month ago

The GPU linked to below is listed as a 5700 XT, but it's a 5500 XT. Thanks!

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/KrLwrH/asrock-radeon-rx-5700-xt-8-gb-challenger-itx-video-card-rx5500xt-cli-8g

Comments

• 25 days ago
  • 1 point

Hi, where did you see it listed as a 5700 XT?

• 25 days ago
  • 1 point

In the URL itself, it's listed as asrock-rx-5700-xt.

• 25 days ago
  • 1 point

I need to know where the URL is being linked from. Anywhere that I search the card properly has 5500 in the URL.

• 24 days ago
  • 1 point

In addition to the URL, like Ookgluk32 pointed out, the actual chipset was listed as 5700 XT and the title/heading at the top of its PCPP product page said 5700 XT. I noticed it when one of my price alerts was triggered at an extraordinarily low price. It seems that another staff member at PCPP must have already made the corrections. Thank you for the follow-up!

• 24 days ago
  • 1 point

Sounds good, thanks for the report!

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube