add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Buying used MSI Z87-GD65 from ebay. Worth it?

c47v3770
  • 73 months ago

According to the seller, the board was purchased from newegg back in February. He has the receipt and the board has not been registered with MSI. He says the mobo works great and has no issues He's parting his rig, so that's why he's selling it.

I would be saving about $64-65.

Worth it?

Thanks!

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll sell mine to you for like $100 + shipping (depends what he is selling for). I bought it from Newegg in August of last year, I believe. Hardly used it because I switched to an ITX board soon after buying it lol. I've just been too lazy to list it on eBay as of yet. I have all the original accessories and contents and the original box :)

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Already sold for $100 to someone else.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube