add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Moving back to wired keyboard/mouse?

FrankXLT
  • 14 days ago

I have been running wireless for so long that I am considering going wired to get some of the better keyboards and mice without the price. Have you found that going wired is annoying? What about if it is just the keyboard that is wired? I really want to use a keyboard and mice that has some macro keys. I type more than game, but appreciate a good key switch.

Comments

• 13 days ago
  • 1 point

Sure, what is your budget and country you live in, that way I know your currency.

• 12 days ago
  • 1 point

It doesn't matter if the keyboard is wireless or not, its the mouse that does. I prefer wired mice and keyboards because I don't like charging my peripherals. The thing about wired keyboard and mice is that it can be a pain to manage your cables (There is a jungle growing under my desk!). That's all the problems I have had with my peripherals.

• 12 days ago
  • 1 point

Logitech G602 or G604 if you need lots of side buttons, or G305 if you only need 2

There are a bunch of cheap mechanical keyboards with macro keys around $50-100 range, here is an example.

• 11 days ago
  • 1 point

I went for wired when i upgraded from wireless. Its way better because its much smoother. the mouse doesnt crap out every 15 seconds

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube