add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Aorus 360mm AIO

Fleshwoundf08x
  • 11 days ago

I was just wondering if anyone has used this cooler? Ive been looking for a 360mm aio over the past few weeks and this one caught my eye since it has a screen. I would like to put in a custom image in to match the rest of my setup. But want to know if anyone has had experiance with it. Thanks guys

Comments

• 9 days ago
  • 1 point

its expensive

• 9 days ago
  • 1 point

the rad itself. is used by a few other companies.... now the fans and the cpu bit thru are not... but dam that costly... this is coming from dual owners of thread ripper aios.

• 9 days ago
  • 1 point

Nice man, yeah ive been wanting one with a screen and its seems to be the cheapest one that i can find.I would rather have the asus one but those are so hard to find and way more expensive. Now that the price dropped on the 3900x im considering upgrading from my 7700k. I mean once i can find a motherboard lol.

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

right now check ebay,amazon and newegg. their having sales

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Well they have been pretty much sold out on x570 motherboards that ive seen. The asus strix x570-e one ive been looking at is sold out except for at the closest microcenter to me but its like a 6 hr drive.

• 7 days ago
  • 1 point

dam that sucks

• 6 days ago
  • 1 point

Yeah i may wait a while to get a new cpu im more interested with getting a new gpu when the new ones drop.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube