• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

WOLVEREAN 59 months ago

I'm gonna buy a corsair 350D and painting it to match my moms kitchen since that's the only way I can get the pc. The color scheam I'm going to use in the order of most to least is white, nickel, blue. I plan on making the entire outside white and the front panel nickel and the fans are blue. I might also use an NXZT Hue for blue inside the case too but I don't know about that yet. If you have any suggestions on how I should paint it or what kind of paint I should use that would be a big help to the build.

Partlist--> http://pcpartpicker.com/user/WOLVEREAN/saved/2xp9

Comments Sorted by:

JaneGoodall 1 Build 1 point 59 months ago

I'd go with spray paint unless you're a really good painter. Take that into account when making your color scheme.

You should probably take the case apart as much as possible and spray paint each part individually, or else little nooks and crannies will remain black.

I'm not a painting expert, hopefully someone else can give you more insight.

JaneGoodall 1 Build 1 point 59 months ago

Also wipe it down with alcohol first and spray paint some boards or something so that you're familiar with how spray paint works. You don't need to stand very close. If you do, there will be a spot of much denser and much shiner paint that will be hard to get rid of.

Oliver 5 Builds 1 point 59 months ago

No clue, but if you ask around this place, you're bound to get very good answers: http://www.overclock.net/t/1401102/corsair-350d-owners-club

Apex1 1 Build 1 point 59 months ago

Is your mom going to game on it also? If so, she should buy the paint :P

polarbehr 4 Builds 1 point 59 months ago

plastidip

Apex1 1 Build 1 point 59 months ago

I saw a YouTube video about that. Looks kind of cool!