add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need help with h100i compatibility!

Rich410h609

68 months ago

Can the H100i fit into the Zalman Z5 case?

Comments

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

It should. There's 2 120mm fan mounts in the top, but I don't know if the tubing will have any clearance issues or not.

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

I read something about the fan spacing being wrong for it, though that's likely an easy fix with a drill

• 68 months ago
  • 1 point

i have had problems getting a H100i to fit in the past with zalman cases, specifically the Z11+, which was actually moderately roomy. problems with water cooling like this generally occur with the DIMM slots and the RAM, and having "low profile" RAM in this case does not help much (no pun intended) you could, alternatively, ghetto mount the radiator on the exterior of the case and run the tubing through a small hole in the top bezel, but that would present the challenge of sheet metal cutting that doesn't look ugly. i would do some more research on it, and try and find a more roomier case for your budget, if at all possible. i am also fairly sure there is another forum out there which lists cases with H100i/H105 compatibility, which would probably help a great deal for you. hope that helped :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube