add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H80i Curiosity

candy

82 months ago

The FT03-Mini case has a fan at the bottom and I was wondering if you could place the radiator of an H80i on top of it like this guy or like this guy who did it with a Zalman water cooler and remove the stock fan from the H80i and just hook up the water cooler like that. Also, another pic showing an H80 with a fan on top in an FT03 Mini makes me wonder if you could mount the fan on top or something. Thanks

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube