add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cooler Master Storm Enforcer ATX Mid Tower - does it have enough space for corsair H100i and more?

DeivydasX

67 months ago

Hello everyone. I want to ask you, will I be able to add http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-cpu-cooler-h100i to http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-case-sgc1000kwn1 ? Plus, will it be enough space for 2 GTX 780 ti video cards be running on SLI with water blocks ( and all water cooling ( pump... ) ?

Comments

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Why would you use an H100i and then put the 2 GPUs under water? Might as well get a cpu block and toss it in the loop.

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't have a lot of money, so I won't buy everyting at once - I'm planning to upgrade in the future.

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

You can get a Raystorm for around 50 bucks...

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think that I could get good products for only 50 bucks. I consider water cooling for 100-400$ maybe. Plus GPUs waterblocks aren't that so cheap.

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

XSPC's Raystorm is a pretty good CPU block... If you're under the mindset that more expensive is better, you're going to be spending a ton of money on water cooling.

Yeah GPU blocks are expensive though. I thought you already had them and were asking if you can fit an H100i along with your GPUs

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

So could I be able to fit 120mm or 240mm radiator to enforcer case or not?

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

How many radiators are you using for your GPUs?

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

None. I'm using laptop at the moment.

But if you have in mind for my planning build probably 1 or 2.

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

I doubt you could fit all of that in a mid tower like the enforcer.

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Even 1 of them?

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Looking at the specs, there's 1 x 120mm fan mount and 2 x 200mm fan mounts. You should be looking at at least 240mm of rad space for your GPUs alone, and 360mm minimum for CPU+GPUs. I'd even go 480mm total, and there's no way you're fitting that all in there.

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! Would it fit in HAF X?

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

I have this case. If I were to offer any advice, consider thinking of another or investing in the full case filters: http://www.demcifilter.com/c25/ENFORCER.aspx

The filters on the case are abysmal. Just mesh that is attached by pinched steel. Impossible to remove without damaging the filter.

Personally, I regret the case.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube