add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
custombuilding
  • 72 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8h6ndC i have been saving for my money to build a computer for two long summers. i want to over clock both my cpu and gpu. I won't be over clocking the cpu much though. please leave a comment and say what you like or dislike about the build.

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

This is my 1700 dollar build which is what i would recomend. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RJxFK8

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

Waaaaaaaay better build for less money, great job rmg0127. She's a beaut.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks I really appreciate it

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Only thing I would suggest here (not trying to take away anything from rmg0127) if you wanted to consider running SLI you could run SLI EVGA 760's for cheaper yet higher FPS. The 750W PSU would be fine for the system.

If you don't want to try SLI that's fine, just keeping your options open.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 72 months ago
  • 1 point

i have two coolers for this build because of the g10 that i will be buying to put on the gpu. i don't aim to over clock very high on my cpu many 4.4 or 4.5. i chose this poet supply because in the future i want to add another r9 290 which real require decent power supply. also can you explain to me why these are poor brands or ram, ssd.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 72 months ago
  • 1 point

yes gaming. games like withcer and bf4, crysis and many others.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube