add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What do you guys think about this build?

mcase19
  • 72 months ago

I am finalizing the purchase of the parts of my first computer build, and I would appreciate some input on whether or not this is a good build for me to use. I have already purchased several parts on this list (the case, power supply, OS, hard drive, and optical drive) and still need to get a wifi card.

this is the complete list of parts

this is the list of the parts I have remaining to purchase.

If you guys could point out, and maybe correct, any flaws that you can see in my build, and suggest for me a wifi card, that would be fantastic, and very much appreciated. The total budget for the remaining parts after discounts (BUT NOT REBATES) has to be less than $490, but I would prefer that it be less than $465.

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

The memory! Overpriced.. and it's speed is only 1333! Buy some other memory for the same price, and they will be so much better. Also, the 8320 is only 140, fitting in your budget, and it has two more cores.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube