- 72 months ago
Trying to get a build going for my mom. She doesn't game or anything like that, but I don't want that to be an excuse to set her up with some junk. And besides, i'll probably install some casual games on it for my own personal use from time to time.
The main things i'm trying to make sure with this build:
- No "honking" tower... (her words :P).
- She needs a lot of storage space for pictures.
- She will mainly use it for photo editing, work programs, emails, and internet browsing.
- She CAN'T STAND when programs lag, so I wanted to set her up with a solid CPU/RAM combo.
- Fairly certain she would be able to notice the benefits of an SSD.
- I want to set her up with a dual monitor system, which is why i went for a solid GPU.
I'm not an expert on piecing together builds, hence why I'm here. Feel free to point out anything that won't fit/ isn't compatible. Also, i'm open to suggestions if you think there's anywhere I'm over/under doing it.
Anyways, here's the build: