add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Are these good video editing builds?

PeglegMediaX
  • 72 months ago

Since i dont know how to build a PC i was wondering if these would be good for editing 4k video:

option 1: http://www.ebay.com/itm/STUDIO-FX-PRO-HD-VIDEO-EDITING-COMPUTER-PROFESSIONAL-NLE-WORKSTATION-PC-/321362161796?pt=Desktop_PCs&hash=item4ad2ad7084

option 2: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Core-i7-4930K-3-4Ghz-Video-Editing-PC-16gb-DDR3-2gb-PCIe-VGA-DVDRW-1TB-HDD-/231188526118?pt=Desktop_PCs&hash=item35d3e8f426

option 3: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-Core-i7-4930K-3-9Gh-x6-Audio-Video-Editing-16gb-DDR3-2gb-VGA-DVDRW-1TB-HDD-/221401215180?pt=Desktop_PCs&hash=item338c8a70cc

Or would i find something much better than these by building? These say 6 cores and to find an intel with 6 cores and a nvidia graphics card i dont see a way on here to build something for under 1800... But do those options need other accessories to make the computer run to full capactity

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

None of those three will suit you, really... For 1800 you can get MUCH better options by building. Like this. You got the 6 core intel, and a powerful NVIDIA graphics card. Plus you got 3TB of storage and an SSD.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

didnt those options have all that?

But this build looks great! Do i need to add anything, wont i need an internal card reader or a wireless something for internet? Thats why im scared to build, i dont know if ill be forgetting something.

oh and ill need windows 7 too

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

You will need a wireless card to connect to WiFi. And no. All three of them had low end graphics cards and less memory. I forgot to say you have 32GB of memory now.

There , I edited it. Added Windows 7 plus wireless card. Everything is the same except the 3TB hard drive went down to 2TB. Honestly 3 is only 20 dollars more, so think about that. You probably won't need it though.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

BTW, you need Windows 7 Pro because Home Premium doesn't support more than 16GB of RAM.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

wow this looks like a great build. So is this everything i need? My memory card will fit somewhere in this?

I think im going to buy this! do i just order every piece separate? Will i end up spending more on shipping at the end of all this?

Can you also add a dvd player/burner

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

There you go. Added DVD Player/Burner. Also added a card reader, but not sure. Tell me what kind of memory card you want to fit in it.... The card reader should fit into one of the three 3.5" bays on the BitFenix Comrade. The Comrade also comes in white, so if you want white, you can also get that. And no... PCPartPicker calculates all of the shipping costs. So get the processor and card reader from Amazon, the cooler, hard drive, cd drive, and windows from OutletPC, the motherboard from SuperBiiz, the memory, graphics card, and wifi adapter from Newegg, and the case and psu from NCIX US.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube