add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Final check for gaming PC.

AHKitsune
  • 72 months ago

I don't have much experience with building PCs so I was wondering if you guys could tell me if all of the parts I chose are good (basically just meaning that they won't break on me anytime soon), and if they are all compatible with each other. If one of the parts isn't very good or is incompatible with the rest, could you please suggest a replacement? Also, will this be able to run pretty much any new game at max settings?

Here's the list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/JqXRgs

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

Why are you going with a xeon with water cooling? I would go with the 4670k.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, I'm pretty inexperienced so I might have made a few poor decisions. It's now replaced with the 4670k. Do you see any more issues?

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube