- 72 months ago
- CPU: AMD A10-7850K 3.7GHz Quad-Core Processor (Purchased For $110.00)
- CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($29.98 @ OutletPC)
- Motherboard: Asus A88X-PRO ATX FM2+ Motherboard ($97.00)
- Memory: AMD R9 Gamer Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2400 Memory (Purchased For $110.00)
- Storage: Plextor M5S Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($79.99 @ Micro Center)
- Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I ID ATX Mid Tower Case (Purchased For $50.00)
- item 7 Power Supply: Corsair CX 500W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply (Purchased For $60.00)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) (Purchased For $0.00) Total: $536.97
Goal: Most bang for buck.
Late birthday present for brother who turned 13. Pretty solid system in my opinion for him to play with and develop his own computer curiosity.
Will be overclocking a bit just to experiment with the performance. HDD will come later.