add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fan Guide for the phantom 820

tommy099431

67 months ago

Im going to get the phantom 820 case and im going to change the fans and make them Blue with LED, I found this one picture (some what helpful) and it should where you could put like 3 fans but it didn't tell you the sizes, does anyone know the complete guide to it? All I know if that you can get a 200mm in the front and a 140mm or a 120mm in the back and I think if im right there is a 200mm on the one side, is that it? or is there more?

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube