add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

1.2k System Opinions?

shamanate
  • 72 months ago

Hey guys~ this is my system

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/shamanate/saved/srtQzy

I was generally going for the whole red color theme. I bought the extra red led fans for my phantom case for the extra air flow and the looks. I'm mostly worried about if i overclock my ram, cpu, gpu stuff like that...if my psu can handle that? I already have a display, keyboard, mouse etc. thanks for your time ^

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

your good bud. Not much point in overclocking RAM though :P but people still do it.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Ya, that psu is enough. No problem there.

My only comment is to make sure that ram fits with that cooler. If the ram is too close to the CPU, it may be an issue. That's very tall ram and a very big cooler

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Sorry to tell you this but that power supply won't even run that videocard, too many 12 volt rails, you need something with a single 12V rail with 750 watts.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube