add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best Case For Custimization/ Space/ Fans

FishStickington

66 months ago

Hard drive bays aren't as much of a priority, I am mainly just looking for a case that meets the standards above. So a ton of fans, ton of space with room for part changing and upgrading. Also front bays for fan controllers and such would be nice.Bonus if it looks nice with side window or other things.

Comments

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

I went for a cheap option in the Zalman Z3 Plus. I can honestly say its one of my favourite parts and all the sweeter for less than £40. 4 case fans, fan controller, blue LED front fan, side window and room for GPU up to 360mm. It also looks pretty good for a budget case.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Depending on how much of a handy-man you can a build case, nothing complicated like an actual case but along the lines of this, but for the sake of dust, make a cover/screen out of acrylic and have the bottom and top for a good updraft cooling (in addition to liquid?)

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

There are so many good cases that it is hard to say which is best. From a price perspective, find a handful that you like and watch the Price Drops section of this site for a deal.

Example - I got a Thermaltake Overseer full ATX case for just $59 about a week to 10 days ago. It has tons of space and big fan bays. This is in the same price range as much smaller mid ATX cases.

• 66 months ago
  • 1 point

Phanteks Enthoo pro?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube