add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Power supply in a specific size.

sd2000
  • 84 months ago

Fist I wanted to say thank you all for all of your help. Thank You. I am looking for a good quality power supply that is 700 Watts with the dimensions of 150mm w x 140mm L x 86mm D. There is one that I have found it is only 650 watts tho, and it is the Silverstone SST-ST65F-G and it is going in a Lian Li PC-C60b case and I would like it to be fully modular. With this case fully loaded it is pulling about 548 Watts and I think it needs a little headroom over 102 watts. Opinions and thoughts welcome. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/sd2000/saved/1uXi

Comments

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

I have been wondering about the 212 evo,but it will hold 6 3.5 drive and 2 ssd's and a optical drive. I am looking for a power supply in 700 to 750 watts in the dimensions listed above.

• 83 months ago
  • -1 points

Are you sure a 212 evo and 7 storage drives will actually fit in there?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube