add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
dontdropdasoap
  • 72 months ago

Im looking to build a custom Hackintosh. My budget is around $2500-3000 and i want something comparable to the new mac pros, if not better. This is my first time building a PC so i need a lot of help. Im looking to do video editing, 3d rendering, graphics work, and some gaming on the side.

Here is a list of what i need: - 6 core processor around 3.5 GHz - Dual 4k display capabilities at 60hz, via display port or mini display port - 16GB of RAM - 3GB of VRAM - 500GB to 1TB of storage. - preferably a small white case.

I know its a pretty specific build, but its what i need. I need you guys' help with this, as i do not know what parts work with each other and which dont. Thank you for your help, i appreciate it. And if this is just impossible, please let me know, i dont know if my budget lines up with reality.

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Do the displays have to fit in the budget? Do you want an SSD for faster booting?

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

no, the displays are separate, so are keyboards, mouse, and audio. So it is just purely the hardware in the PC.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I would prefer a SSD, but it is not required

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube