add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My first pc build plz comment

Mburns88
  • 72 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Mburns88/saved/FhhKHx i have budget between $1100 to $1300

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm.. swap out the CPU cooler for a Cooler Master EVO. Your motherboard is a H87, meaning the unlocked CPU and aftermarket CPU Cooler will be pointless because only Z87/97 boards can be used to overclock. So if you plan to overclock, go with a Z87(or Z97 if you want to future proof abit) and if not, go with a regular i5-4670 and use the intel stock CPU cooler. If you want to save ~$15, go with a WD Blue instead of Black. A Blue should be able to serve your purpose but if you want the extra performance boost, go ahead and get the Black.

For the GPU, a 280x is a good choice, but I don't know about getting a XFX card. I don't know if they are good or bad compared to others, so I won't go into saying what you should do, but do consider other versions and do your research.

For the keyboard(this is really just an opinion), look at the Cooler Master Gaming Bundle. It includes a mouse and keyboard, along with the blue backlight at a lower price.

Bundle: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/cooler-master-keyboard-sgb3010kkmf1us

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you that helped alot!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube