add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Advice on parts for gaming PC.

Sulphur_Lantern
  • 72 months ago

I am planning on building my first Gaming rig. I mostly play games like all the usual RTS games, Diablo 3, Skyrim, WOW. With interest in playing all the newer games coming to PC since the release of Xboxone and PS4 like GTAV and Dead Rising 3. I have a few parts picked out that I will purchase over time. I am in no rush in building it as I will be putting a bit of money aside every once in a while.

Here are the parts I have picked out at the moment any advice on upgrading, downgrading or new additions would be appreciated.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/GhtFK8

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 72 months ago
  • 1 point

To be honest I was only thinking about mobo,ram,video card. I was thinking that the power supply was insane, I only liked the look of it and it was cheap. Thanks for all the info, it's given me food for thought.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube