add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Some power supplyes are not listed on PCPP?

Ledabot
  • 70 months ago

I was comparing prices for different Power supplies and after visiting sites, I thought to check back at how some power supplies matched up since its much easier to do here with the large amount of filter and stuff. The problem was that it wasn't even on the list. I thought that was strange so I was wondering if some power supplies aren't shown because they aren't generally available in some countries. The power supply in question was the Corsair CS Series™ Modular CS450M — 450 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified PSU and I'm using the New Zealand site. Does anyone know if these power supplies even come with the right wall plugs?!

Comments

• 70 months ago
  • 1 point

If you buy it from a NZ retailer, then yes it should come with the right plugs. You're going to want to contact the retailer to make sure though

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube