add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for all thumbs up !!!

Btheone
  • 72 months ago

After all the reseach I done and getting your opinions and answering my questions. I think I have found all the parts that will suite my needs on this build. I need your last review of these parts. I just want to make sure that I'm not bottle necking something here. I'm not 100% sure with the PSU and the GPU. Will 750w be ok? I will only be using one monitor. Most likely I won't be running any SLI any time soon here. I want to be able to choose to run stock or over clock if I ever want to. This build will be my all around computer. The games I play online I don't think are that demanding for power. I play Shot On Line and WTF most of the time. I' m good with all the prices here. I will be picking up the parts as I see a good sale on them. As I'm not in a rush to build it right away. So can i get your final approvible on these parts?

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Btheone/saved/DJrmP6

Thank you to all who have taking the time to answer my questions and have reviewed my parts lists...

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I am totally with you EXCEPT for the HDD you have. My loyalty is with Seagate. I picked up a 2T 7200rpm from them for 54.00$ Your choice though my friend.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks..I like Seagate Constellation but it's a bit pricies and I don't need 128mb of cache. The Barracude drive I have had two of them crash pretty fast on me. That why I going to try WD it a good all around every day HDD.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I understand.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Everything is good. Nothing to say.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you....

• 72 months ago
  • 0 points

I build custom PCs for a living and the Caviar Blues are generally more highly regarded in my circles than Seagate Barracudas.

If anything, my advice would be to skip all of expensive overclocking components and choose a more powerful GPU with the difference you save in costs. The peripherals could also use an upgrade.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the recommendations..... I put the keyboard and mouse on here just to give me a cost idea. This is something I need to go to the store and put my hands on to make sure they feel right to me.....

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube