add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Magniofasgard
  • 72 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Magniofasgard/saved/xDqbt6

Hey everyone! The link i posted above is my first gaming/streaming computer that I have built. Since I stream to www.twitch.tv and game on the same computer (Games like Dark souls 2, killing floor for example).

What parts if any should I upgrade so that the computer will be able to better handle everything that it will have going on (Twitch Alert, OBS, the game, and the stream chat room) I haven't really noticed any issues as of yet but I just want to be able to upgrade if possible to better parts to make the stream better.

Currently I stream with 25FPS and I would like to get that to at least 30 (if that is a huge difference im honestly not to sure)

But any opinions on what will make my computer better for this would be greatly appreciated as i can't really afford to build a second computer to do just the streaming and on top of that I don't really have much room for it.

Thank you everyone!

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

I'd add another 4gb stick of ram to make 12gb and get a 6core amd.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you so much I will look into this as well!

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

I would get a better gpu. get a 270x. Huge performance difference. and add a 6 core amd

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I apologize im not 100% sure what you mean by GPU. Is it a different video card that I should look at? If so do you have a recommendation on what kind I should invest in?

Thank you for the fast response as well!

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

ya you should get a 270x instead

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube