add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
ThePartPickingMonsta
  • 72 months ago

My goal was to set out and buy a computer for 400 $ that would play everything out there today. My budget is miniscule because I have to buy 2 of these, one for a great friend. I will upgrade to a 270x in the future. Here it is. Prices in grey are better deals I found around the web. Please comment and critique!

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ThePartPickingMonsta/saved/czdxFT

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

For that price there isn't much that I could recommend other than that the NZXT Source 210 is a much better budget case than that Apevia. And for the same price/slightly cheaper depending on the options you want. Window or no window. You choose.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, that is very true. I chose the Apevia though because it had a built in PSU. I wish I had the money for a 270x though =P

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah, well you could drop to 4 gigs of RAM and get an EVGA 430W for $29. I'd trust that a lot more than an Apevia. Go with really reputable brands for the PSU, it's the most important part in your system.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube