add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which for intake and outtake

goofpie

67 months ago

I'm planning to get NZXT 410 and I'm going to get H110 which includes 2x140mm fan which is going to be for outtake. Which leaves me with an option of either "3x120mm plus 1x140mm" or "1x120mm plus 2x140mm", (I'm going to replace them with Noctua fans). If I go with "3x120mm plus 1x140mm" I can fit 2 fans into the front. If i go with "1x120mm plus 2x140mm" i can fit 1x140mm into the front. Fixed ones will be 120mm on the rear and 140mm on the side.So, which option should I go for and which ones for intake and outtake?

Comments

• 67 months ago
  • 1 point

Stock configuration is fine, but if you want to max out the case:

Front: 2x120 intake, 1x140mm intake behind the cage.

Top: 1x140 exhaust or 240mm CPU cooler

Rear: 1x120mm exhaust

Side: 1x140mm exhaust/intake (test out which config lowers your GPU temps more)

Bottom: 1x120mm intake

Don't run dual-fans top unless you're getting a closed loop CPU cooler, or you'll be running more exhaust than intake and make every crevice in the case suck in dust.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube