add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

First Build - Mid Level

Rmyers99x
  • 72 months ago

Please give me your opinion on this build. Machine used for General Office applications, some database development work, some gaming but not a lot, photo editing and management, and Internet browsing, YouTube, social media. Going for a machine I don't need to upgrade for a while but staying with a mid-level range. Budget somewhere between $500 and $700. I didn't include monitors, OS, keyboard/mouse, I already have those. Also plan to install a 1TB SATA drive in addition to the drive in the parts list.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Rmyers99x/saved/dzbwrH

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

seems over all like a good build for what you're doing. One suggestion is to go for the GTX 750, it outperforms the 260x. Mainy people will tell you the opposite because they are confused since the R7 265 (basically the 260X's bigger brother) is better than the GTX 750 Ti (the 750's big brother).

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube